No Products in the Cart
If your order was canceled and you did not request it to be canceled, there are several reasons why this could have happened.
1. We identified a problem with your order - If your order is flagged as fraudulent in our system, regardless of the reason, it will be canceled. You can attempt to place the order again but if the error persists, we will be unable to complete your order.
2. You're attempting to make a purchase from an unsupported region - If you're trying to place an order from an unsupported region (i.e. Europe) then your order will be canceled as we do not offer services to those countries.
3. You're using a VPN / Proxy - If our system identifies that you're using a VPN / Proxy to mask your location, the order will be flagged and canceled. We will be unable to complete your order if it's found that you're using a service to hide your location.
4. The account you purchased is no longer available - This rarely happens, but occasionally errors on our end can occur. If an account you placed an order for is out of stock then we will cancel your order and notify you of the mistake immediately. If payment was received, you will be refunded in full.
5. You are unable to pay using the method selected - If you chose a method at checkout (i.e. Zelle) but your bank does not support it, then you will be unable to complete the order with that payment method. Your order will be canceled and you can resubmit the order again using a different payment option.