At AccountShark.net, we understand that buying an MMO account can be a stressful experience, but it doesn’t have to be! We take great pride in ensuring the safety and security of every product on our website. We take all necessary measures to mitigate potential risks for all of our clients. Sellers who bring their business to us do so because they are serious about completing a seamless and reliable transaction. Due to our commitment to you, in relation to products sold, our account recall rate is less than 1% which is far below the norm in this industry. Nonetheless, we still offer a warranty against account recalls on every product purchased through our site at no additional expense on your part. We stand by our products with confidence and want you to be satisfied with them forever!
Measures We Take:
- We try our best to only buy and sell products that come from the original owner. Sellers are required to specify whether or not they or not they are the original creator and owner of an account when filling out our forms.
- The seller is required to provide a valid form of identification. This is done in order to confirm that they are truly the original creator of an account, and to ensure that any account available on our website is coming from the original account creator themselves.
- All sellers are required to be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Selling an account through our website is a binding agreement, therefore we have a zero-tolerance policy for scammers. If an account sold through us is recalled by the original owner, we reserve the right to take all appropriate measures against those sellers.
Every product purchased through AccountShark.net includes a complimentary warranty. This warranty covers you in the event of an account recall by the original account owner and creator. Although uncommon, if an account recall occurs, you will be offered store credit as compensation that can be redeemed anywhere on our website. Due to the nature of the products offered on our website, our warranty only covers account recalls by the original owner. All account penalties such as locks, bans, and suspensions, including those related to account sharing, third-party programs, exploitation of the economy or any other form of negligence is not covered. You are accountable for playing and using your new account responsibly.
The disbursement of store credit is as follows:
- If an account recall is reported and verified within two months from the purchase date you will receive 100% of the purchase price in the form of store credit.
- If an account recall is reported and verified within two and six months from the purchase date you will receive 50% of the purchase price in the form of store credit.
- If an account recall is reported and verified within six months and one year from the purchase date you will receive 25% of the purchase price in the form of store credit.
Terms and Conditions:
- Every product purchased through AccountShark.net comes with the warranty described on this page. The warranty is considered active once the account details are provided to you.
- The account’s registered email must be kept the same as it is when it is provided to you in order to qualify for the warranty. You may change the account password and add an authenticator (if applicable) if you wish to do so.
- The warranty only covers account recalls by the original owner. Account disciplines such as bans, suspensions, locks, silences, or any other forms of infractions resulting from buyer negligence is not covered and is grounds for immediate termination of the warranty. If you are worried of such actions, we offer free guides upon request with general guidelines on how to safely enjoy your new MMO account.
- Returning an account takes priority over a refund in all situations. Mistakes can happen and we give every seller an opportunity to resolve all disputes in a timely manner. If an account is returned and recalled a second time, we will invoke the warranty.
- Any and all attempts, or perceived intentions, to modify the registered name on an account will immediately void the warranty. No exceptions!
- Our warranty is offered only to the buyer and does not transfer to other parties. If ownership of the product is transferred, or if we determine you have intent to transfer ownership in any shape or form outside of our website, the warranty will be immediately voided with or without notice to you.
- Some games allow individual assets such as characters to be deleted or transferred to new accounts. If you disturb the integrity of the product by doing so, the warranty will be voided. We will only warranty the product in the condition it was sold.
We are easily able to tell the difference between a genuine and false recall claim. If you attempt to fabricate a recall through any means, the warranty will be voided.
- If you believe your account has been recalled, you must submit a ticket on our website. Our team will investigate and respond to your claim within 24 hours.
- If your claim is approved and we find that a recall has occurred, you will be issued a personal discount code that can be used as credit towards any product offered on our website at any time. If we do not find that a recall has occurred, the claim will be dismissed.
- We will not offer store credit compensation for any reason after one year from the purchase date. Through years of experience, we have determined that after this amount of time an account is generally safe from complications. We will still offer assistance in the unlikely event an issue does arise, including, but not limited to, attempting to retrieve your account back from the original owner in the unlikely event of an account recall.
- Our warranty only covers the purchase price of an account. It does not any cover in-game purchases you might have made, added value due to progression, or digital currency you may have accrued.
- If an account is recalled and you use your store credit to purchase another account, the warranty timeframe is not reset. You are still locked into the timeframe established by the original purchase date.
- If a discount code is used at the time of purchase for an account of lesser value, the leftover value of the discount will be forfeit. You may not partially use discount codes and apply them to multiple products. The warranty will be applied only to the value of the new account. The warranty timer will not be reset and will stay locked to the original account purchase date.
- Following your purchase, if we determine through any observation or means that you are behaving in a way that we consider unnaturally risky, or detrimental to the integrity of the product, we will terminate your order and issue a refund to you. We reserve the right to exercise this authority at our own discretion with or without explanation.
- If your payment is disputed at any time, the warranty will be immediately discarded and we will pursue legal action as deemed necessary. If your dispute is unsuccessful, you do not get to keep what you purchased. We do not offer free passes on scam attempts and take every measure to punish scammers to the fullest extent of applicable law.