At AccountShark.net, we understand that buying an MMO account can be a stressful experience, but it doesn’t have to be! We take great pride in ensuring the safety and security of every product on our website. In relation to products sold, our recall rate is less than 1%, which is far below the norm in this industry. Nonetheless, we offer a warranty against account recalls on every product purchased through our site at no additional expense on your part. We stand by our products with confidence and want you to be satisfied with them forever.
Measures We Take:
- We try our best to only buy and sell products that come from the original owner.
- The original owner is required to provide a valid form of identification. This is kept on file with us in the event we ever need to unlock your account.
- All sellers are required to be at least 18 years of age or older.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for scammers. If an account sold through us is recalled, we take all appropriate measures to punish those sellers.
Every product purchased through AccountShark.net includes a complimentary warranty. This warranty covers you in the event of an account recall by the original owner or because of a ban caused by the purchase of an account. Although uncommon, if a recall occurs, you will be offered store credit as compensation that can be redeemed anywhere on our website. If a ban caused by the purchase of an account is reported and verified within the 30-day coverage period, you will be compensated with a full cash refund. Due to the nature of the products offered on our website, our warranty only covers account recalls by the original owner or bans caused by purchasing from our company. All other bans or suspensions, including those related to account sharing, third-party programs, exploitation of the economy or any other form of negligence is not covered. You are accountable for playing responsibly.
The disbursement of store credit is as follows:
- If an account recall is reported and verified within two months from the purchase date you will receive 100% of the purchase price in the form of store credit.
- If an account recall is reported and verified within two and six months from the purchase date you will receive 50% of the purchase price in the form of store credit.
- If an account recall is reported and verified within six months and one year from the purchase date you will receive 25% of the purchase price in the form of store credit.
Terms and Conditions:
- Every product purchased through AccountShark.net comes with the warranty described on this page. The warranty is considered active once the account details are provided to you.
- The account’s registered email must be kept the same as it is when it is provided to you in order to qualify for the warranty. You may change the account password and add an authenticator (if applicable) if you wish to do so.
- The warranty only covers account recalls by the original owner. Account disciplines such as bans, suspensions, locks, silences, or any other forms of infractions resulting from buyer negligence is not covered and is grounds for immediate termination of the warranty. If you are worried of such actions, we offer free guides upon request with general guidelines on how to safely enjoy your new MMO account.
- Returning an account takes priority over a refund in all situations. Mistakes can happen and we give every seller an opportunity to resolve all disputes in a timely manner. If an account is returned and recalled a second time, we will invoke the warranty.
- Any and all attempts, or perceived intentions, to modify the registered name on an account will immediately void the warranty. No exceptions!
- Our warranty is offered only to the buyer and does not transfer to other parties. If ownership of the product is transferred, or if we determine you have intent to transfer ownership in any shape or form outside of our website, the warranty will be immediately voided with or without notice to you.
- We will only accept claims of bans related to the purchase of an account for up to 30 days after the purchase date. Those claims will be verified on a case by case basis at our discretion to determine the actual reason for the ban. If we determine the ban was related to the purchase of an account within that timeframe, you will be issued a 100% cash refund back to your original payment method. If you fail to report an issue within 30 days from the purchase date, we will not acknowledge an issue outside of that timeframe regardless of when you may have received the infraction notice. We will not investigate issues that may have occurred months prior to being reported due to lack of accurate information.
- Some games allow individual assets such as characters to be deleted or transferred to new accounts. If you disturb the integrity of the product by doing so, the warranty will be voided. We will only warranty the product in the condition it was sold.
We are easily able to tell the difference between a genuine and false recall claim. If you attempt to fabricate a recall by deleting characters, modifying account information such as the registered email, or through any other means, the warranty will be voided and the account will be repossessed with no compensation to you.
- If you believe your account has been recalled, you must submit a ticket on our website. Our team will investigate and respond to your claim within 24 hours.
- If your claim is approved and we find that a recall has occurred, you will be issued a personal discount code that can be used as credit towards any product offered on our website at any time. If we do not find that a recall has occurred, the claim will be dismissed.
- We will not offer store credit compensation for any reason after one year from the purchase date. Through years of experience, we have determined that after this amount of time an account is generally safe from complications. We will still offer assistance in the unlikely event an issue does arise, including, but not limited to, attempting to retrieve your account back from the original owner.
- Our warranty only covers the purchase price of an account. It does not any cover in-game purchases you might have made, added value due to progression, or digital currency you may have accrued.
- If an account is recalled and you use your store credit to purchase another account, the warranty timeframe is not reset. You are still locked into the timeframe established by the original purchase date.
- If a discount code is used at the time of purchase for an account of lesser value, the leftover value of the discount will be forfeit. You may not partially use discount codes and apply them to multiple products. The warranty will be applied only to the value of the new account. The warranty timer will not be reset and will stay locked to the original account purchase date.
- The warranty is nonnegotiable. You may only request to intentionally void your warranty after 30 days from the purchase date.
- Following your purchase, if we determine that you are behaving in a way that we consider detrimental to the integrity of the product, or find that you are intentionally violating post-order instructions, we will terminate your order and issue a refund to you. We reserve the right to exercise this authority at our own discretion with or without explanation.
- If your payment is disputed at any time, the warranty will be immediately discarded and we will pursue legal action as deemed necessary. If your dispute is unsuccessful, you do not get to keep what you purchased. We do not offer free passes on scam attempts and take every measure to punish scammers to the fullest extent of applicable law.