At AccountShark.net, we understand that buying an MMO account can be a stressful experience, but it doesn’t have to be! We take great pride in ensuring the safety and security of every product on our website. In relation to products sold, our recall rate is less than 1%, which is far below the norm in this industry. Nonetheless, we offer a lifetime warranty against recalls on every product purchased through our site at no additional expense on your part. We stand by our products with confidence and want you to be satisfied with them forever.
Measures We Take:
- All products sold on our website come from the original owner.
- The original owner is required to provide a valid form of identification. This is kept on file with us in the event we ever need to recover or restore your account.
- In order to avoid purchasing hacked, stolen, or resold accounts, we cross-reference the name on the account with the billing information of the seller’s PayPal account.
- All sellers are required to be at least 18 years of age or older.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for scammers. Any account that is sold to us and recalled is permanently banned and the payment sent to the seller is reversed.
Every product purchased through AccountShark.net includes a complimentary lifetime warranty. This lifetime warranty covers you in the event of an account recall by the original owner. Although uncommon, if this occurs, you will be offered store credit as compensation that can be redeemed anywhere on our website. Due to the nature of the products offered on our website, our lifetime warranty only covers account recalls by the original owner. Bans or suspensions related to account sharing, third-party programs, exploitation of the economy or any other form of negligence is not covered. You are accountable for playing responsibly.
The disbursement of store credit is as follows:
- If an account recall is reported within two months you will receive 100% of the purchase price in the form of store credit.
- If an account recall is reported within two and six months, you will receive 50% of the purchase price in the form of store credit.
- If an account recall is reported after six months, you will receive 25% of the purchase price in the form of store credit.
- If an account is recalled that you are not playing, and you fail to report it for over a year, we will not offer compensation of any kind.
Terms and Conditions:
- Every product purchased through AccountShark.net comes with the lifetime warranty described on this page. The warranty is considered active once the account details are provided to you.
- The warranty only covers account recalls by the original owner. Account disciplines such as bans, suspensions, locks, silences, or any other forms of infractions resulting from buyer negligence is not covered. If you are worried of such actions, we offer free guides upon request for general guidelines on how to safely play your new MMO account.
- Any and all attempts to modify the registered name on an account will immediately void the warranty, no exceptions.
- Our warranty is offered only to the buyer and does not transfer to other parties. If ownership of the product is transferred, or if we determine you have intent to transfer ownership in any shape or form outside of our website, the warranty will be immediately voided.
- Some games allow individual assets such as characters to be deleted or transferred to new accounts. If you disturb the integrity of the product by doing so, the warranty will be voided. We will only warranty the product in the condition it was sold.
- If you attempt to fabricate a recall by deleting characters, modifying account information, or through any other means, the warranty will be voided. We are easily able to tell the difference between a genuine and false recall claim.
- The account’s registered email must be kept the same in order to qualify for the warranty. You may not have access to the registered email, but you may change the account password and add an authenticator if you wish.
- If you believe your account has been recalled, you must submit a ticket on our website. Our team will investigate and respond to your claim within 24 hours.
- If your claim is approved and we find that a recall has occurred, you will immediately be issued a personal code that can be used as credit towards any product offered on our website at any time.
- Returning an account takes priority over a refund in all situations. Mistakes can happen and we give every seller an opportunity to resolve all disputes in a timely manner. If an account is returned and recalled a second time, we will invoke the warranty.
- Our warranty only covers the purchase price of an account. It does not any cover in-game purchases you might have made, added value due to progression, or digital currency you may have accrued.
- The warranty is nonnegotiable. You may only request to intentionally void your warranty after 30 days from the purchase date.
- If your payment is disputed in any form, the warranty will be immediately voided and we will pursue legal action as deemed necessary. If your dispute is unsuccessful, you do not get to keep what you purchased. We do not offer free passes on scam attempts.