Due to the nature of the products and services sold on AccountShark, we must enforce a strict no refund policy. All sales are considered final and will no longer be eligible for a refund once an account, product, or service has been delivered to you.
Terms and Conditions:
- You may only request a refund before the account, product, or service has been delivered to you. Once your account, product, or service has been delivered, you will no longer be eligible to request or receive a refund.
- While refunds are not an option, we have a flexible Buyback Policy that allows you to sell an account back to us or through us for a percentage of the purchase price.
- AccountShark is under no obligation to refund those who: claim to have purchased products by mistake, experience buyer's remorse, had unspoken expectations about product usage or capabilities outside of what was delivered to them, claim that an order was placed by a child or family member, or have any other personal reason for requesting a refund.
- If you believe your order is substantially not as described, please submit a ticket in our Support Center and describe the problem. One of our agents will investigate the situation. You must support your claim with evidence, otherwise it will be dismissed. The outcome of such claims will be determined on a case-by-case basis and compensation is not guaranteed.
- Account bans, locks, or suspensions do not qualify you for a refund or credit. Please play responsibly.
- Please review our Warranty Policy for information regarding our warranty and store credit eligibility.
- All orders are subject to extensive review and fraud screening. Should an order fail our fraud screening procedures, the payment is promptly voided or refunded. If we cannot verify your information or approve your order within 24 hours of purchase, the payment will be automatically returned.
- Please submit a ticket in our Support portal of you have questions or concerns related to our Refund Policy.