Due to the nature of the products sold on AccountShark, all sales are considered final and no longer eligible for a refund once account information has been delivered to you.
Terms and Conditions:
- While refunds are not an option, we have a flexible Buyback Policy that allows you to sell an account back to us or through us for a percentage of the purchase price.
- AccountShark is under no obligation to refund those who: claim to have purchased products by mistake, experience buyer's remorse, had unspoken expectations about product usage or capabilities outside of what was delivered to them, claim that an order was placed by a child or family member, or have any other personal reason for requesting a refund. You are responsible for your own payment information management, not us.
- If you believe your order is substantially not as described, please submit a ticket in our Support Center and describe the problem. We work hard to ensure that our product descriptions are as vivid and thorough as possible, but understand that occasionally mistakes can be made. You must support your claim with evidence, otherwise it will be dismissed. The outcome of such claims will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- You may only request a refund before product information has been delivered to you, after which it will no longer be an option.
- Account bans, locks, or suspensions do not qualify you for a refund or credit. Please play responsibly.
- Please review our Warranty Policy for information regarding our warranty and store credit eligibility.