Last updated on May 7, 2019
AccountShark, LLC (also referred to as “AccountShark”, “us” and “we”) respects all applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. We own and operate the website, www.accountshark.net(the “Website”). Under the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), our Website is considered a Service Provider. While our Website does benefit from certain exemptions and rights, we implemented the present Copyright Policy (the “Policy”) to prohibit all copyright and intellectual property infringement.
All Website users are encouraged to report any perceived copyright infringement to our attention. We will promptly analyze and respond to all intellectual property infringement claims in accordance with the procedure set forth in the present Policy.
If you are the owner or lawful holder of any trademark, mark, or other intellectual property (the “IP”) right (the “IP Right”), and you have reason to believe that any publication or content on our Website infringes your IP Right, please email a notification of the infringement (the “Notification”) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also notify us of a potential IP infringement even if you are not the owner or lawful owner of the intellectual property.
To help us promptly review your Notification, the following information must be provided and detailed in the Notification:
- a link to the content published on the Website that you claim infringes an IP Right;
- a detailed description of the IP and the IP Right you own or hold rights to. This description may include the date of the intellectual property’s conception/development, relevant photos, URL links, and other information that would allow us to identify the IP;
- your contact information;
- if you are not the owner or lawful holder of the IP Right, your relationship to the to the IP as well as under penalty of perjury, a confirmation that you are entitled to act on the IP’s owner or holder’s behalf;
- a written confirmation that the Notification was filed in good faith;
- a written confirmation that all the statements made in your notification are accurate and true to the best of your knowledge.
The Notification must be manually or electronically signed and dated.
We undertake to promptly analyze and review the Notification. We will respond to you within a reasonable delay following the receipt of your Notification. Further, all actions prescribed and required under law with respect to your Notification will be taken.
If we determine that your Notification is valid and founded, we will notify the Website user who posted the infringing material and take all reasonable measures to remove or suspend the infringing material.
If you have reason to believe any content you posted on the Website has been removed or deleted erroneously, please email a counter-notification (the “Counter-Notification”) to email@example.com. To help us promptly review your Counter-Notification, the following information must be provided and detailed in the Counter-Notification:
- a copy or description of the content that has been removed or deleted from the Website and the location of such material prior to its removal or deletion;
- your contact information;
- a written confirmation that you have reason to believe the content in question was removed erroneously and that such content does not infringe any third party intellectual property right;
- a written confirmation that the Counter-Notification was filed in good faith;
- your consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which you reside.
We undertake to promptly analyze and review the Counter-Notification. We will respond to you within a reasonable delay following the receipt of your Notification. Further, all actions prescribed and required under law with respect to your Counter-Notification will be taken.
If we determine that your Notification is valid and founded, we will publish the content that was unjustly and erroneously removed from our Website.
Nothing in this Policy is intended to grant supplementary rights and remedies in addition to those provided under the DMCA.
Suspension and Termination of User Accounts
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the user accounts of any Website users who violate or threaten to violate any copyright or intellectual property laws.