At AccountShark.net, we understand that sometimes life can get in the way of a person’s ability to play a game. Because of this, we offer flexible buyback options for all customers who wish to sell back an account they bought through our website. Simply fill out the appropriate sell form, mention that the account was originally bought through us, and we will reach out to you with a quote and further instructions.
Terms and Conditions:
- This process does not void your lifetime warranty. However, if you attempt to transfer product ownership via any means other than through AccountShark.net, the warranty will be immediately voided.
- If we are interested in your account, we will offer to buy it back for either the full original purchase price or a percentage of it. If you believe you have made significant progress on an account, we may even offer to buy it back for more than the purchase price. This is determined on a case by case basis.
- If we are not interested in buying your account back directly or you don't like our offer, you will be asked to set a price and we will put it back up for sale on our site and help sell it on your behalf. The commission from that sale will go directly from us to you without you having to be paid by someone unfamiliar.
- Since we are responsible for warrantying all products sold through the site, the price will be marked up accordingly in order for it to be worthwhile for us to sell on your behalf. You will only be paid the amount agreed to during the negotiation period.
- If we agree to buy back an account or sell it on your behalf, we will conduct a review of the account to ensure that it is in the same standing as it was when it was sold. We are looking for infractions, suspicious ticket activity, removed assets, but not general adjustments expected of routine gameplay.
- If we agree to sell an account on your behalf, you are not required to do anything throughout the process other than wait. Sit back, relax, and let us do the work for you!